Friday 16 November 2012

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vintage - 59 Golden Melon

I thought I'd add this lipstick to my Blog as it is my all time favourite and with Xmas fast approaching us ,it is an excellent product to wear on a night out. I love all of YSL packaging and this one doesn't disappoint, it comes in a luxurious gold casing , that can be used as a mirror aswell. This colour is a light peachy, pink colour with added gold, metallic, lustre. The gold sheen in this lipstick gives the colour so much more depth and richness. . It is a satin finish and lasts upto 4-5 hours before you need to reapply. When wearing this product I apply a nude or deep pink liner and coat my lips with this moisture , rich lipstick. I then apply a goldy lip gloss that accentuates the goldness in the lipstick even more. I love wearing this lipstick when I've done a heavy smokey eye and gold/peach highlighted cheeks, this colour really compliments the look. As with all YSL products, the lipstick is heavily fragrant which I adore in products. Overall this is a luxury item and abit pricey but it's something I never get bored of using, it adds elegance to any look. It retails at £23.50 and can be purchased at any YSL counters or can be found online as well . Get it on your xmas lists xx  



No comments:

Post a Comment